MAX. ALTITUDE: 2605m
Escape from the city - What better way to unwind from the pressures of day to day life then to spend a weekend hiking the ‘Thousand lakes national park’ in the Pyrenees. With a highest point of 2,605m. We’ll provide you with all the professional guidance you need.
Based out of the stunning mountain town Bagneres de Luchon, you can kick back relax and unwind in this perfect adventure playground - we do ALL the organisation for you so you don’t have to
All you require is:
o A sense of adventure o A base level of fitness
If it’s an affordable, accessible adventure weekend that you seek - get in touch and book your place TODAY!- Dates can be organised to suite you.
5 great reasons to trek The Thousand Lakes National Park with 360 Expeditions
1. This is an affordable and accessible weekend break to everyone who wishes to relax,rejuvenate and enjoy the tranquility of the Pyrenees far away from all the chaos and noise in the city. We organise everything as well!
All you have to do is get to Bagneres-de-Luchon.
2. This is our backyard and favorite playground!. The 360 office and many of the 360 crew live in the Pyrenees. We love where we live and are looking forward to showing you the Pyrenees as only a local could.
3. Safety first. This expedition combines elements of gentle walking across the Pyrenees. You will be accompanied with a guide who has attained the highest international mountaineering qualifications and is extremely experienced. Their guiding experience is not only gained in the Pyrenees but on years of international expeditions making thoroughly versed in every aspect of running a safe, smooth but most importantly a fun trip!
4. Great accommodation. Not only will you be staying in our home “Papilio “ guesthouse but also in a very comfortable mountain refuge,which is located in an amazing setting.
5. Meals. With fully equipped kitchens and professional chefs running the kitchens you can be assured to be sitting down to great meals. (Breakfast and packed lunch during trek. Dinner on Saturday). On most occasions the chef’s will endeavor to add a local flavour to the meal. Naturally all dietary preferences are considered.